The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility. CBP applies expertise, technology, and automation to create streamlined and efficient processes to facilitate the global exchange of safe and legitimate goods.
What's New in ACE
Upcoming ACE Deployments
For more information on all upcoming deployments, please review the ACE Development and Deployment Schedule.
Recent ACE Deployments
- Automation of CBP Form 6051D for Detentions of Cargo Filed in ACE, including Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) Detentions
- ACE Reports Upgrade to Business Objects 4.3
- Update Timing of Entry Type 86 Release Messages (1C) in Air Environment (Non-Express)
- ACE Portal Modernization: Blanket Declarations
- ACE Collections Release 7
For more information on all completed ACE deployments, please review the ACE Deployment Archive.
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates on ACE, please subscribe to the Cargo Systems Messaging Service (CSMS). Users may also access the CSMS archive at the CSMS Homepage.
ACE Reports provides ACE Secure Data Portal users with access to a wide range of data.
CBP recently began a transition of ACE Portal functionality to a modernized platform.