ACE Trade Resources Document - This one page document outlines the resources available to the Trade to answer questions or address concerns.
Remember: CBP does not provide support for 3rd party software. Please contact your software vendor directly.
ACE Status: If you are experiencing slowness or believe the system may not be processing transactions, please reference:
- ACE Availability Dashboard - Currently Offline, Updates Coming Soon! Click here for more information.
- ACE Outages Guidelines.
If you are locked out of your account please contact your Account Owner. If you need help establishing an ACE Portal account or have ACE account questions, please contact the ACE Help Desk by phone or email.
Please have the following information available when calling:
- Carriers: Standard Carrier Alpha Code
- Importers: Importer of Record number
- Brokers: Filer code
- Exporters: Employer Identification Number
- Sureties: Surety code
E-mail ACE Support or (866) 530-4172
If you are a PGA user with an ACE Portal account and you have:
- Forgotten your password
- Have been inactive on your ACE account for 45 days or more
E-mail PGA SCO or E-mail ACE Support
ACE Policy Support
For questions related to entry summary policy and business processes, please review the Entry Summary Business Process Document. If you are unable to find what you need in this document, questions may be directed based on topic by selecting one of the buttons below.
Reconciliation Drawback General
For questions related to cargo release policy and business processes, please review the Cargo Release Business Process Document. If you are unable to find what you need in this document, please select the button below to e-mail the appropriate support resource.
Cargo Release Policy
ACE AESDirect Support
Electronic Export Information (EEI) Setup
U.S. Census Bureau handles all support related to Electronic Export Information (EEI). They may be reached at (800)-549-0595 for the following issues:
- Signing-up for an ACE Export online application
- Accessing ACE AESDirect and submitting export filings
- Filing EEI
- Resolving fatal errors, compliance alerts, or other error messages received during filing
U.S. Census Bureau handles all support related to EEI report support requests. They may be reached at (800)-549-0595 for the following issues:Option 5
- Certificates Of Authority (COA) or Export Reports
- Receiving access to Export Reports (new data request function)
- Running Export Reports in ACE
ACE Reports Support
For questions related to ACE Reports capabilities, please contact:
E-mail ACE Reports
Electronic Data Interface (EDI)
If you are experiencing challenges filing electronic (non-Portal) transactions please contact your assigned client representative during business hours. If you do not have a Client Representative assigned, please reach out to the Client Representative Branch:
E-mail Client Rep Branch
If you require support during non-business hours please contact the ACE Help Desk by phone at (866) 530-4172.