Welcome to Employee and Family Resources, your reliable source for information about the resources, benefits, and programs available to you, our valued CBP employees and family members.
Employee and Family Resources makes it easy to navigate and understand the variety of CBP programs, benefits, and services you can access to help you and your family thrive. CBP also provides confidential, no-cost services to help you plan for life’s biggest moments and cope with life’s biggest challenges. Achieve a better worklife balance and more!
- Visit Family for information on resources and benefits to help you with major life events (e.g., marriage, parenting and child care and elder care).
- Visit Benefits for information on federal benefits for you and your immediate family (e.g., healthcare, life insurance, and retirement plans).
- Visit Worklife Balance for information on resources and programs designed to help you thrive both on and off the job (e.g., CBP Employee Assistance Programs, transportation benefits and leave policy).
- Visit Ways to Connect for information on resources and programs designed to ensure that you and your family obtain the benefits that you've earned through your military service and connect you with your community (e.g., the Veteran Support Program, family outreach and volunteering).
- Visit Health and Wellness for advice, tips, and resources to reach and maintain physical and mental fitness.
- Visit Quick Links for easy access to online tools that CBP employees frequently use (e.g., WebTA, MyEPP, EAP, eOPF, FSAFeds, TSP and more).