ACE and Automated Systems
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility.
Please visit the ACE Transaction Details page for full details on ACE transmission requirements.
|Training & Support|
- Consolidated Express Filings New
- CSMS #19-000249, #19-000248, #19-000235, #19-000224
- Mass Processing, Phase 1: Enhancements to Mass Liquidation
- Section 321: Entry Type 86
- Collections: Release 1
- CSMS #19-000235, #19-000233
- Modernizing e214 Online Admission Process
- Transitioning to National Broker Permit
Recent ACE Deployments:
- Automation of CBP Form 5106
- Center Unique Identifier
New ACE Trade Resource Document:
- ACE Trade Resources Document - This one page document outlines the resources available to the Trade to answer questions or address concerns. It is also posted on the ACE Support Page.
ACE User Satisfaction Survey Results
- View results for Trade and PGA user satisfaction survey here
- ACE Basics
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how ACE works and how to get started on your transition to ACE.
- ACE Basics Portal Account
This one-page infographic provides an overview of an ACE Portal account, structures and user types.
- ACE Basics DIS
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how the Document Image System (DIS) works and how to transmit to ACE.
Single source for information about the Single Window, ACE capabilities and benefits; all in one location.
- ACE Schedule
Want to know the latest on a capability you’ve been waiting for? Take a look at our latest schedule for details on when we will be building and releasing capabilities.
- ACE Monthly Trade Update
This is a monthly update on ACE for the Trade.