The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility. CBP applies expertise, technology, and automation to create streamlined and efficient processes to facilitate the global exchange of safe and legitimate goods.
ACE Portal Modernization is Underway!
CBP is transitioning ACE Portal functionality to a modernized platform.
For more information, please visit the ACE Portal Modernization webpage!
What's New in ACE
Upcoming ACE Deployments
- ACE Portal Modernization - Phase 2
- Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) Region Alert
- Ocean House Bill of Lading
- ACE Portal Modernization - Phase 3
- ACE Portal Modernization - Phase 4
For more information on all upcoming deployments, please review the ACE Development and Deployment Schedule
Recent ACE Deployments
- Broker Modernization – Updates to Broker Reporting/National Broker Permit
- Global Business Identifier - Cargo Release Only
- Vessel Entrance and Clearance System (VECS)
- eCERT 2.0
- Collections – Release 6
- Enhancements to ACE Truck Manifest – Phases 2 &3 (also known as ACE Truck Manifest Modernization (TMM)
- Vessel Agency Account Type
- ACE Forms Modernization
- Collections - Release 5
- ACE Portal Modernization - Phase 1
- Collections - Release 4
For more information on all completed ACE deployments, please review the ACE Deployment Archive
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates on ACE, please subscribe to the Cargo Systems Messaging Service (CSMS). Users may also access the CSMS archive at the CSMS Homepage.
ACE Reports provides ACE Secure Data Portal users with access to a wide range of data.
CBP recently began a transition of ACE Portal functionality to a modernized platform.
ACE User Satisfaction Survey Results
- View 2020 results for Trade ACE user satisfaction survey.
- 2021 results for Trade ACE user satisfaction survey Coming soon!