AESDirect WebLink Inquiry API
- The AESWebLink Inquiry API is a definition of the protocol by which an AESWebLink Enabled Application will interface and interact with AESWebLink.
- The AESWebLink Inquiry API consists of the URL for the AESWebLink application on the AESDirect server, and the data elements that can be passed to it.
WebLink Status API URL:
- Test/Training environment : https://ace.cbp.dhs.gov/aesd/ta/cert/aes-direct/secured/weblinkFilingInquiry
- Production environment : https://ace.cbp.dhs.gov/aesd/ta/aes-direct/secured/weblinkFilingInquiry
WebLink Filing API URL:
- Test/Training environment : https://ace.cbp.dhs.gov/aesd/ta/cert/aes-direct/secured/createWeblinkFiling
- Production environment : https://ace.cbp.dhs.gov/aesd/ta/aes-direct/secured/createWeblinkFiling
Variable: The name of the variable used to send this data element
Description: Description of the Variable
Required By: WebLink - This element is required for submission to AESWebLink. AESWebLink will reject the submission if this is missing.
Value(s): Codes or acceptable value(s) for this element. When this is left blank the element is free text.
Size: Maximum length of data that can be passed in this element.
|FID||Filer ID used for the commodity filing||WebLink||Alphanumeric||11|
|SRN||Shipment Reference Number||WebLink||Alphanumeric||17|
|URL||Return URL (optional, needed only for automated ITN redirect. Only https URL will be supported.)||Optional||Valid URL||150|