Absolute Quota Information Notice
On May 31, 2018 ACE was updated with new Cargo Release Status Messages to support the integration of Absolute Quota.
- New ACE Cargo Release status messages:
- Admissible – Quota Pending
- Admissible – Quota Rejected
- Released – Quota Accepted
- Admissible – Quota Reserved
- Goods subject to absolute quota will be held in a Quota Pending status until the Quota batch job runs each evening. Once the batch job has completed Quota will be allocated and statuses will be updated. Details related to specific timing of the batch job and the Quota Pending Status will be published once available.
- An updated ACE Cargo Release SO Status Notification CATAIR has been posted to the CATAIR page on CBP.gov/ACE.
- Further details on Quota processing can be found at: https://www.cbp.gov/trade/quota/
- Quota Bulletins: https://www.cbp.gov/trade/quota/bulletins
If you need help contact:
Questions related to absolute quota filing requirements should be emailed to HQQUOTA@cbp.dhs.gov.