Launched in 2014, the CTPAT Portal 2.0 (Portal) is designed to streamline applications to U.S. partnership programs, add functionality requested by CTPAT Partners, and meet DHS mandated security requirements. The Portal provides flexibility to adapt to future data requirements and administer multiple partnership programs, e.g., CTPAT and CTPAT Trade Compliance within a single site.
Partner Benefits of Portal’s design include the following:
- Trade accounts participating in multiple partnership programs can be accessed via a single sign-on.
- Trade Organizations can define the relationships between CTPAT accounts with different security standards (e.g., relationships between an Importer with Tier II benefits vs. Importer with Tier III benefits).
- Different trade entity accounts can be linked within a Trade Organization (e.g., linkage of a manufacturer and importer account.) to reflect actual company organization.
As the design and functionality of the Portal evolves, this site will be used as a library and resource for all publicly available Portal documents and information.
What to do if you can't access your account:
If you are unable to access your account, please double check that your user name is correct. The user name should be the same as the email address you entered into the Portal as your contact information. If you need to reset your password, see below.
If you are still unable to access your account, it may be locked. This can happen for a number of reasons, to include entering an incorrect password too many times, or account suspension.
If your account seems locked, please contact your Supply Chain Security Specialist or management at the field office assigned to your account.
Trouble accessing your CTPAT account:
How to reset your password:
- Go to the C‐TPAT Portal login screen.
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link below the "Submit" button.
- In the block for "User Email," type in the e‐mail address exactly as you typed it when you originally accessed the CTPAT Portal.
- Click “Submit”. You will be redirected back to the CTPAT login screen.
- You will receive an email within 24 hours with an active link to set a new password. Click on the link provided in the email and follow the instructions to create a new password. You will be asked the answers to three security questions before setting your new password.
- Follow the DHS password requirements displayed on the screen.
If these instructions still do not work, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to take a screenshot:
If you encounter an error message on the CTPAT Portal, please email your problem to email@example.com. It is helpful for you to include a screen shot of the error message on the screen so that our technical experts can better understand the nature of your problem.
To take a screen shot, also known as a screen capture, please follow these instructions:
- Bring up the error message on your monitor.
- Press the key on the upper right‐hand side of your keyboard that says “Print Screen/SysRq.”
- Open an email message.
- Use your mouse to place the cursor in the email message.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the image into your message.
- Send your screen shot, along with any additional information about what happened before the error message popped up, to firstname.lastname@example.org.