CTPAT Alerts and Bulletins
An integral part of the CTPAT partnership entails CBP’s and the trade community’s willingness to share information about potential threats to, and security breaches within, international supply chains.
To enhance communication with its members, CTPAT routinely highlights security matters for the purpose of raising awareness and renewing partners’ vigilance regarding supply chain security. These Alerts and Bulletins were designed for that purpose.
- CTPAT Alert - Cyber Security - How to Effectively Secure a Supply Chain and Partner Ecosystem
- CTPAT Alert - GPS Jamming Devices - October 2014
- CTPAT Alert - Wood Packing Material
- CTPAT Bulletin - Compliance with ISO's 17712 Standards for High Security Seals
- Boletin CTPAT Cumplimiento con los Estandares ISO 17712 Para Sellos de Alta Seguridad
- Reporting Suspicious Activities, Anomalies, and Security Breaches
- CTPAT Bulletin: Fast Lane Requirements at Land Border Ports of Entry
- CTPAT Bulletin: Compliance with the Immigration Laws of the United States
- Boletín de CTPAT - Requisitos Para Usar los Carriles FAST - Diciembre 2013