Importer Security Filing '10+2'
On January 26, 2009, the new rule titled Importer Security Filing and Additional Carrier Requirements (commonly known as "10+2") went into effect. This rule applies to import cargo arriving to the United States by vessel. Failure to comply with the rule could ultimately result in monetary penalties, increased inspections and delay of cargo.
- Importer Security Filing and Additional Carrier Requirements General Information
- Importer Security Filing and Additional Carrier Requirements - Final Rule
- FAQs: Importer Security Filing "10+2" Program
- Addendum to FAQ: Updated ISF Enforcement Strategy
- "10+2" Program: Importer Presentation
- Stow Plans and Container Status Messages
- Regulatory Assessment and Final Regulatory Flexibility Analysis for the Interim Final Rule