CBP uses risk-based analysis and intelligence to pre-screen, assess and examine 100 percent of suspicious containers. Remaining cargo is cleared for entry into the U.S. using advanced inspection technology.
- Standard Guidelines for CBP/Trade Outages
- Bonded Warehouse Manual for CBP Officers and Bonded Warehouse Proprietors
- How Cargo Flows Securely to the U.S.
- Foreign-Trade Zones
- Automated In-Bond Processing Business Process Document
- In-Bond Regulatory Changes Frequently Asked Questions
- Computation Formula of Mod-7 Check Digit