Helpful cargo security information for air, land and sea carriers.
Cargo Security Information for Land Carriers
Information specific to trucks:
- Crossing Times at U.S. Southwest and Mexico Land Borders
- How Do I Enter the United States as a Commercial Truck Driver?
- Electronic Truck Manifest Information
Cargo Security Information for Sea Carriers
Information specific to vessel operations:
- Guidelines for Ferry Operators
- Repeal of 19 USC 1441(6) Concerning Tugs with Great Lakes Endorsement
Importer Security Filing "10+2"
CF 1400 - Record of Vessel in Foreign Trade Entrances
CF 1401 - Record of Vessel in Foreign Trade Clearances
Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) Participants in the ACE Sea Automated Manifest System