US flag Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

Colville Station

200 Buena Vista Drive
Colville, WA 99114
Phone : (509) 684-6272
Fax : (509) 684-1206

History

The original Colville Border Patrol Station was built in 1963 and located in Marcus, Washington along the Columbia River. After the Columbia River was flooded due to the construction of Grand Coulee Dam, the station was moved to Kettle Falls, Washington where it remained until it was moved to Colville.  In 2013, the new Colville Station was opened.  This state-of-the-art facility is better suited for today's operational demands.

Area of Responsibility

The Colville station is responsible for 40 miles of the U.S./Canada border form the Laurier Port of Entry to the Stevens/Pend Oreille County Line. The Colville Station’s area of responsibility contains terrain that is mostly mountainous and has two navigable waterways, the Columbia and Kettle Rivers, entering from Canada. In addition to the Laurier Port of Entry, the ports of entry located at Boundary and Frontier are in Colville’s area of responsibility.

Last modified: 
March 24, 2017