388 Division Street
Pembina, ND 58271
Phone: (701) 825-6640
Fax: (701) 825-6648
The Pembina Border Patrol Station was first established shortly after 1924 and operated under the Officer in Charge of the port of entry until 1926. In 1926, it was designated as its own sector headquarters until August 1939 when the sector headquarters was moved to Grand Forks, ND.
There are approximately 102 miles of land border that separates this station from the Province of Manitoba.