312 Highway 11 East
International Falls, MN 56649
Phone: (218) 285-3423
Fax: (218) 285-3428
The Border Patrol Station in International Falls was first established as a Sector Headquarters in 1924, reaching its highest compliment of agents, before 2004, in 1934 with eleven agents assigned to the station. In August of 1939, the designation as Sector Headquarters was moved to Pembina, ND. In October of that same year, the sector headquarters was moved to its present location at Grand Forks, ND.
The International Falls Station area of responsibility consists of 143 miles of international border separating Minnesota from the Canadian Province of Ontario.