U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) offers a suite of mobile applications (apps) to help expedite the travel process when entering the United States, help customs brokers facilitate import inspections, and more.
CBP One™ is a mobile application that serves as a single portal to a variety of CBP services. Through a series of guided questions, the app will direct each user to the appropriate travel or trade services based on their needs.
Currently, CBP One™ is available for brokers/carriers/forwarders to request appointments for the inspection of perishable cargo and for travelers to apply for and view their I-94s, and to check land border wait times from their mobile device. Additional services will be rolled out over the next year.
For more information, please visit the CBP One™ Mobile Application page.
The CBP Reporting Offsite Arrival - Mobile (ROAM) app allows pleasure boaters and other eligible travelers who arrive at remote locations to report their arrival online. In addition to submitting a report of arrival, pleasure boaters who are not currently enrolled in a Trusted Traveler Program, Local Boater Option, or I-68 program and are required to report in person may be eligible to submit to a video inspection.
Disclaimer: This is a pilot version only for use in limited areas. Contact your local Port of Entry for guidance.
The CBP Border Wait Times (BWT) app provides you with estimated wait times for reaching the primary inspection booth, the first point of contact with CBP when crossing the U.S./Canada and U.S./Mexico land borders. Each border location updates its estimated wait times hourly.
The Mobile Passport Control allows U.S. citizens and Canadian passport holders (on B1 or B2 visas) to submit their passport information and customs declaration information via their smartphone or tablet and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. The app doesn't require pre-approval and is free to use.
The MPC mobile app, is available to U.S. citizens and Canadian B1/B2 citizens visitors. MPC is currently available at the following 46 sites, including 33 U.S. International Airports, 9 Preclearance locations, and 4 seaports of entry:
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
- Aruba Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Edmonton International Airport (YEG)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ)
- Honolulu Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Houston William P. Hobby International Airport (HOU)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
- Las Vegas Harry Ried International Airport (LAS)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Miami Seaport
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Montreal Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Nassau Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS)*
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Ottawa International Airport (YOW)
- Palm Beach Seaport
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Port Everglades Seaport
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- San Juan Airport (SJU)
- San Juan Seaport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Winnipeg James A Richardson International Airport (YWG)
MPC locations with an asterisk (*) will not open until 04/24/2023
myCBP app provides a way for you to connect with U.S Customs and Border Protection. MyCBP provides a login for users that allows access to CBP information, such as Frontline magazine, public messages, and social media posts. The Resource section has useful links like Border Wait times and other pertinent information. The Settings section contains your profile and preferences. Visit https://www.login.gov for further details about using the service to login to MyCBP.
The Global Entry mobile application enables active Global Entry members to report their arrival at any supported airport in the place of a stationary Global Entry portal. You must be an active member in the Global Entry program to use this app. Simply choose your arrival airport from list of supported airports and submit a photo of yourself to CBP for verification. Be sure to complete this process while you are physically located within your arrival terminal. Once you’ve successfully submitted, you will receive a receipt of your submission that you must present to a Global Entry officer upon arrival. Be prepared to offer further travel documentation upon request. If you are unable to obtain a receipt using the mobile app, you can proceed to an existing Global Entry Portal and proceed with the normal process
List of Airports:
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Note: If you are not enrolled in the Global Entry program, you are not eligible to use this mobile application. This app does not enable enrollment for the Global Entry program. You must either proceed with the normal entry process or use the free CBP Mobile Passport Control app.