U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) offers a suite of mobile applications (apps) to help expedite the travel process when entering the United States, help customs brokers facilitate import inspections, and more.
CBP One™ is a mobile application that serves as a single portal to a variety of CBP services. Through a series of guided questions, the app will direct each user to the appropriate travel or trade services based on their needs.
Currently, CBP One™ is available for brokers/carriers/forwarders to request appointments for the inspection of perishable cargo and for travelers to apply for and view their I-94s, and to check land border wait times from their mobile device. Additional services will be rolled out over the next year.
For more information, please visit www.cbp.gov/about/mobile-apps-directory/cbpone
The CBP Reporting Offsite Arrival - Mobile (ROAM) app allows pleasure boaters and other eligible travelers who arrive at remote locations to report their arrival online. In addition to submitting a report of arrival, pleasure boaters who are not currently enrolled in a Trusted Traveler Program, Local Boater Option, or I-68 program and are required to report in person may be eligible to submit to a video inspection.
Disclaimer: This is a pilot version only for use in limited areas. Contact your local Port of Entry for guidance.
CBP Border Wait Times
Mobile Passport Control
The Mobile Passport Control allows U.S. citizens and Canadian passport holders (on B1 or B2 visas) to submit their passport information and customs declaration information via their smartphone or tablet and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. The app doesn't require pre-approval and is free to use.
The MPC Mobile App, is available to U.S. citizens and Canadian B1/B2 citizens visitors. MPC is currently available at the following 31 U.S. International airports and 4 seaports of entry:
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- William P. Hobby Houston International Airport (HOU)
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Miami Seaport
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Palm Beach Seaport
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Port Everglades Seaport
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- San Juan Airport (SJU)
- San Juan Seaport
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
myCBP app provides a way for you to connect with U.S Customs and Border Protection. MyCBP provides a login for users that allows access to CBP information, such as Frontline magazine, public messages, and social media posts. The Resource section has useful links like Border Wait times and other pertinent information. The Settings section contains your profile and preferences. Visit https://www.login.gov for further details about using the service to login to MyCBP.