Viajero Confiable for U.S. Citizens
What are the requirements for U.S. citizens applying for Viajero Confiable?
- U.S. citizens must first be approved in the Global Entry program
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must hold a valid machine-readable passport
- Membership is valid for 5 years
- An interview at one of the Viajero Confiable enrollment centers is required
- Biometric information will be collected at time of interview
- Applicants must pay an application fee for Viajero Confiable
How do U.S. citizens apply for Global Entry?
- Apply Online: Complete a Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) online application and pay the $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule an Interview: Once your application is reviewed, you will receive a message in your TTP account instructing you to schedule an interview at one of the Global Entry Enrollment Centers or at a temporary location designated for Global Entry interviews.
- Interview Determines Your Eligibility: A CBP officer will ask you questions, take your photo, and scan your fingerprints.
- Provide Identification: Bring your valid passport(s) and one other form of identification, such as a driver's license or ID card to the interview. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must present your permanent resident card.
How do U.S. citizens apply next for Viajero Confiable?
U.S. citizens can apply directly on the Viajero Confiable website.