Viajero Confiable for U.S. Citizens
What are the requirements for U.S. citizens applying for Viajero Confiable?
- U.S. citizens must first be approved in the Global Entry program
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must hold a valid machine-readable passport
- Membership is valid for 5 years
- An interview at one of the Viajero Confiable enrollment centers is required
- Biometric information will be collected at time of interview
- Applicants must pay an application fee for Viajero Confiable
How do U.S. citizens apply for Global Entry?
- Apply Online: Complete a Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) online application and pay the $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule an Interview: Once your application is reviewed, you will receive a message in your TTP account instructing you to schedule an interview at one of the Global Entry Enrollment Centers or at a temporary location designated for Global Entry interviews.
- Interview Determines Your Eligibility: A CBP officer will ask you questions, take your photo, and scan your fingerprints.
- Provide Identification: Bring your valid passport(s) and one other form of identification, such as a driver's license or ID card to the interview. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must present your permanent resident card.
How do U.S. citizens apply next for Viajero Confiable?
U.S. citizens can apply directly on the Viajero Confiable website.
February 13, 2019