Are You Eligible?
U.S. citizens, U.S. lawful permanent residents and citizens of the following countries are eligible for Global Entry membership:
- Citizens of Argentina
- Citizens of Brazil
- Citizens of India
- Citizens of Colombia
- Citizens of United Kingdom
- Citizens of Germany
- Citizens of Panama
- Citizens of Singapore
- Citizens of South Korea
- Citizens of Switzerland
- Citizens of Taiwan
- Mexican nationals
Note: There may be additional requirements you must meet depending on your country of citizenship. To find out if additional requirements must be met, select an International Arrangement and your country of citizenship.
Canadian citizens and residents are eligible for Global Entry benefits through membership in the NEXUS program.
If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian's consent to participate in the program.
Reasons for Ineligibility
You may not be eligible for participation in the Global Entry program if you:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges or outstanding warrants (to include driving under the influence);
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are the subject of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state or local law enforcement agency;
- Have been denied for the purchase of a firearm;
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation; or
- Cannot satisfy CBP of your low-risk status.