New Modified ACE EDI Messages for Electronic Truck Manifest
These files contain drafts of the technical Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) messages and supporting documentation for ACE Electronic Truck Manifest submissions.
- Truck Manifest Introduction Message
- Truck Manifest 309 Message
- Truck Manifest 309 Sample Message
- Truck Manifest 350 Message
- Truck Manifest 350 Sample Message
- Truck Manifest 353 Message
- Truck Manifest 355 Message
- Truck Manifest 358 Message
- Truck Manifest 997 Message
- Truck Manifest 4060 Message
Record of Changes:
- Standard Truck Manifest CUSCAR Cargo Report Message
- CUSCAR Sample Message Set
- Standard Truck Manifest CUSREP Conveyance Report
- Changes to Standard Truck Manifest (CUSREP) Amendment I
- Changes to Standard Truck Manifest (CUSREP) Amendment II
- Standard Truck Crew and Passenger PAXLST Passenger List Message
- Changes to Standard Crew and Passenger (PAXLST) Amendment I
- Changes to Standard Crew and Passenger (PAXLST) Amendment II
- PAXLST Sample Message Set
- CUSRES Sample Message Set
UNEDIFACT Preferred (FAST/NCAP)
Software Providers Guide
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) the ACE Way (Manual for Developers of EDI Truck Manifest)
This manual is being provided to the trade to help facilitate the understanding and implementation of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). It is divided into five chapters, each addressing a critical area of EDI development.
Learn latest details on ACE implementation:
- Single Window Realization provides and overview of results achieved by realizing the Single Window.
- ACEopedia details the benefits and status of all deployed ACE features as well as information on current and future development.
- ACE Deployment Schedule provides a timeline of what capabilities will be built and when they will be implemented.
- ACE Outreach Events Calendar shows upcoming events scheduled for the trade community.
- Find additional information on ACE features.