16870 W. Hobson Way
Blythe, CA 92226
Phone: (760) 921-7000
The Blythe, California station was opened in 1948, with the transfer of officers from El Centro. By 1953, the station was apprehending several hundred undocumented aliens. The station operated from a rented office in the downtown section of Blythe until 1960, at which time a service-owned building was constructed at the Blythe Airport. In 1961, the existing Blythe Station was built to house four agents. In the late1980's, several modular buildings were added to the Blythe Station to provide additional office space for station personnel.
Area of Responsibility: Today, agents from the Blythe Station man checkpoints located in California and in Arizona, and perform patrol duties throughout their extended area of responsibility, which includes southeast California, northwest Arizona, and the entire state of Nevada.