Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1200 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
(Optional Pre-Registration Check-in: March 25 from 5:00-7:00pm ET)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will host the 2024 Trade Facilitation and Cargo Security (TFCS) Summit on March 26-28 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown and virtually via webcast. Sessions will include discussions highlighting CTPAT, Broker Continuing Education Requirements, Combatting Illicit Opioids, Artificial Intelligence, International Affairs, Global Business Identifier, Green Trade, Supply Chain Security, E-Commerce, Forced Labor and much more. Summit times are as follows: March 26 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., March 27 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and March 28 from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET. Registration check-in begins at 7 a.m. each day. Full agenda forthcoming.
Registration Now Open (Virtual Only)
In-person registration is full.
(Registration will close Thursday, March 14, 2024, at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
In-Person Registration Information (Full)
- The in-person registration fee is $346.00 U.S. dollars for non-government attendees. Registration must be completed online with a valid credit card. Please do not use special characters in your name. Registrations will be confirmed and processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The registration fee includes continental breakfast on all three days; and beverages and light refreshments during the breaks and lunch on days one and two.
- Complimentary registration for government employees is limited and will be approved on a case-by-case basis. The registration team will provide the status of your request once you complete registration.
- All Title 5 Executive Agency employees must follow travel and relocation policies, including those on temporary duty travel allowances. See Federal Travel Regulations, 41 C.F.R. §§ 301-11.18, 301-74.21 (41 C.F.R. §§ 301-11.18, 301-74.21). Employees eligible to receive per diem expenses must adjust their Meals & Incidental Expenses (M&IE) allowance to account for meals furnished by CBP.
- Requests for special needs should be addressed to TFCSSummit@cbp.dhs.gov.
- Requests for vegetarian or vegan meals can be made during registration by Thursday, March 14. Kosher meals will not be available.
- Members of the press must contact the CBP Office of Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Space is limited to attend in person.
- Onsite pre-registration check-in will be available on March 25 from 5:00-7:00pm ET. Please bring your registration confirmation QR code with you.
Webcast Registration Information
- *NEW* The webcast closed captioning will be available in English and Spanish!
- The virtual registration fee is $32.00 U.S. dollars for non-government attendees. Registration must be completed online with a valid credit card. Please do not use special characters in your name. Registrations will be confirmed and processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Complimentary registration for government employees is limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Embassy employees will be complimentary when attending virtually only, due to limited space.
- Virtual registrants will receive an access link for the webcast by Monday, March 25, 2024 to view the General Sessions, Breakout Sessions, and Luncheon Keynotes for March 26-28, 2024, along with other available resources. Exhibits and workshops will not be webcasted.
Please check your spam folder for your registration confirmation email if you do not receive it in your inbox.
If you wish to cancel your registration with a refund, we must receive your request at TFCSSummit@cbp.dhs.gov on or before Friday, March 1, 2024. No exceptions will be made. Refunds take approximately 1-3 weeks to be fully processed. Please include your full name and confirmation number in your request. Registration transfer requests must also be in writing and include the full name of the registered attendee, confirmation number, and new attendee's full name and email address.
CBP will follow the federal government operating status as indicated on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management's website, including specifics for employees located in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. If the event is canceled due to inclement weather, a natural disaster, or state of emergency, CBP will refund all registration fees within 14 days. Please note that it can take up to 90 days to be fully processed.
Lodging and Transportation Information
CBP has confirmed a limited hotel room block for attendees and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. All arrangements and expenses for lodging are the responsibility of the attendee.
Non-government registrants will be able to book their room within the registration system, upon registering. Government registrants will receive the room block booking information once your registration is confirmed. Reservations within the acquired room block are limited to online booking.
- Hotel & Event Venue: Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, 1200 Filbert Street (Guest Entrance), Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Guest Room Wi-Fi: Sign up for Marriott Bonvoy Benefits to receive free in-room Wi-Fi.
- Valet Parking: $66.00 per day
- Nearest Airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) - 12 miles
- Nearest Train: The closest train stations to the hotel are the Jefferson Station at 12th & Market Streets - .2 miles and the 30th Street Amtrak Station - 1.5 miles.
- Nearest Subway Station: Spring Garden Station is the closest subway station to the hotel. - 1 mile
- Things to Do in Philadelphia: Explore the area's attractions and events.
Interviews hosted by CBP for Global Entry enrollment will be conducted on a first-come-first-served basis by appointment only for applicants already in conditional status. To notify the Trusted Traveler Program office of your interest in an appointment, select the appropriate response during registration, at which point instructions for scheduling your appointment will be provided. Appointments are available for in-person registrants only.
Centers of Excellence and Expertise
20-minute one-on-one discussion appointments with the Centers will be available during registration. Appointments are available for in-person registrants only.
Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Helpdesk
45-minute one-on-one discussion appointments with the ACE Helpdesk will be available during registration. Walk-ins are also welcome. Appointments are available for in-person registrants only.
Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) Credits
Each session qualifies for Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) and Certified Export Specialist (CES) credits. CBP will provide an event attendance confirmation letter containing instructions for requesting the credits to all confirmed attendees, post-event.
CBP will have photographs taken throughout the Summit and use them as official CBP photos on CBP.gov. Unless this permission is revoked in writing to CBP, by virtue of attendance, all Summit visitors agree to the use of their likeness in such materials.
Find us on Twitter
For questions, please email TFCSSummit@cbp.dhs.gov.