What Alternative Inspection Programs Does This Port Accept?
- CBP Reporting Offsite Arrival – Mobile (ROAM)
- Canadian Border Boat Landing Permit Program (I-68)
- Verified Traveler (including LBO, SVRS, and I-68 numbers)
- NEXUS Program
CBP Reporting Offsite Arrival - Mobile (ROAM)
The CBP ROAM app is a free mobile application that provides an option for pleasure boaters to report their U.S. entry to CBP via their personal smart device or a tablet located at local businesses to satisfy reporting requirements. In limited areas, travelers arriving remote areas may also be eligible to use the CBP ROAM app.
Tablets are located at the following local businesses if you do not have a personal smart device:
- Alexandria Bay Public Docks
- Bald Eagle Marina
- Bonnie Castle Marina
- Bootleggers Cove Marina
- Chadwick Bay Marina
- Clayton Harbor Municipal Marina
- Dobisky Center
- Fowlers Marina Inc.
- John St Dock (Rotary Dock)
- Mary Street Dock
- Morristown Bath House
- Navy Pointe Marina
- Newfane Marina
- Orleans County Marine Park
- Oswego Marina
- Rochester City Marina
- Sun Life Marina
- Shumway Marina
- Singer Castle on Dark Island
- Smith Boys at Erie Basin Marina
- Smith Boys Marina
- Sodus Bay Yacht Club
- Waddington Pavilion
- Wilson Boatyard Marina
- Wrights Landing Marina
- Youngstown Yacht Club
Travelers using the CBP ROAM app may use the app to apply to become Verified Travelers (which includes existing LBO, SVRS, and I-68 numbers) and receive expedited processing on future arrivals.
Participants in these programs may also report their arrival to CBP by calling the number below. Unless directed by a CBP Officer, participants in these programs do not have to report for an in-person inspection.
Phone in Arrivals: 1-800-827-2851
What information do I have to have when I call?
Vessel masters must have the following information available:
- Name, date of birth and citizenship of all persons on board (including passport number);
- Name of the boat and/or boat registration number;
- CBP user fee decal number (if 30 feet or longer);
- Homeport and current location; and
- Return contact number
Report for inspection to the nearest open marine Port of Entry:
|Heart Island||9:30 a.m - 6:30 p.m.||May to October|
|Cape Vincent||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.||May to October|
|Ft. Covington||24/7||April to November|
|Rouses Point||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.||May to October|