What Alternative Inspection Programs Does This Port Accept?
- Canadian Border Boat Landing Permit Program (I-68)
- NEXUS Program
Participants in these programs may phone in their arrival to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) by calling the arrival site telephone number. Unless directed by a CBP officer, participants in these programs do not have to report for an in-person inspection.
What Information Do I Have to Have When I Call?
All Vessel masters must phone in their arrival and have the following information available:
- Name, date of birth and citizenship of all persons on board (including passport number);
- Name of the boat and/or boat registration number;
- CBP user fee decal number (if 30 feet or longer);
- Homeport and current location; and
- Return contact number.
- Trusted Traveler document info readily available (i.e. I-68, Nexus, "BR#)
Call the phone number of the location nearest to your arrival location in advance of your arrival to report and receive specific instructions.
Designated Ports of Inspection
Area Port of Great Falls
7915 U.S. Highway 93 North
Eureka, Montana 59917
Interviews Only: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sweetgrass, Montana 59484
Arrivals, Inspections and Interviews: 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
29966 Wild Horse Road Hwy 232
Havre, MT 59501
Arrivals and Inspections: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.