Please read instructions carefully.
For a carrier to be eligible to transport VWP travelers without penalty, carriers must become signatory to the VWP. To become signatory to the VWP applicants must provide the following:
- * Two (2) signed Forms I-775
- Carrier must be in compliance with ESTA requirements
- Documentation indicating the carrier's U.S. Customs Identification Number or U.S. Employer Identification Number.
- Two or three-character IATA airline code
- Type and number of aircraft operated
- Evidence that the carrier issues non-transferable return trip tickets
- Provide carrier's mailing address, phone number and a point of contact
*The forms must bear original signatures (no photocopies or signature stamps)
Submit a cover letter requesting inclusion into the program, and a complete application to:
Attn: Lisa Santana Fox
Director, Fines, Penalties and Forfeitures
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Room 2.1A
Washington, DC 20229