National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS)
In 2011, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) replaced the color-coded alerts of the Homeland Security Advisory System (HSAS) with the National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS), designed to more effectively communicate information about terrorist threats by providing timely, detailed information to the American public.
It recognizes that Americans all share responsibility for the nation's security, and should always be aware of the heightened risk of terrorist attack in the United States and what they should do.
For more information please visit https://www.dhs.gov/national-terrorism-advisory-system.
- CBP Shares Operational Hours for Ports of Entry within Vermont
| Local Media Release
- Statement from CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus on the School Shooting in Uvalde, Texas
WASHINGTON - U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Chris Magnus issued the following statement today following the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas:
- CBP lanza campaña publicitaria digital "Dígale no al coyote" para advertir a los migrantes sobre las mentiras de los contrabandistas
WASHINGTON – Aduanas y Protección Fronteriza de Estados Unidos (CBP, por sus siglas en inglés) lanzó…
- Media Advisory: CBP Continues Travel Media Virtual Roundtable Series with Focus on Agriculture Enforcement
This advisory is for planning purposes only.
- Media Advisory: CBP Continues Travel Media Virtual Roundtable Series with Focus on Trusted Traveler Programs
WASHINGTON--U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) continues its virtual roundtable series March 23 at 11 a.m. The purpose of this series is to inform local and national media who have an interest in international travel.