An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

  1. Home
  2. What do I do if I need help completing my EVUS enrollment?

What do I do if I need help completing my EVUS enrollment?

A friend, relative, travel industry professional, or another third party may submit the required information to EVUS on your behalf.  Additional information is also available on CBP’s informational EVUS website. If an applicant has questions about how to fill out the application or issues with the EVUS site, they can contact the EVUS Call Center at 00-1-202-325-0180. The Call Center is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, but is closed on U.S. federal holidays. The Call Center is staffed with Mandarin speakers. You may also contact the Call Center by email at  The Call Center is available to answer questions travelers might have regarding EVUS, but all EVUS enrollments must be submitted online by the traveler or a third party. U.S. Embassies and Consulates are not able to provide details about EVUS enrollments or resolve the issue that caused an unsuccessful enrollment. 

Last Modified: May 15, 2023