Get the Information you need to smoothly navigate the process and procedures if you are a visitor to the United States, coming to work, study, conduct business or to immigrate.
- Transiting the United States
- Admission into the United States
- Bringing Food into the United States
- CBP Public Notice on Process for Imports from Cuba: Commercial imports authorized under § 515.582 of the Cuban Assets Control Regulations (CACR), Importation of Certain Goods and Services Produced by Independent Cuban Entrepreneurs, must comply with all current U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and other U.S. Government agency requirements.
- I-94 Instructions
- I-94 Expiration Dates
- Foreign Students and Exchange Visitors: The United States supports international education and welcomes foreign students and exchange visitors. Students and exchange visitors must be accepted by their schools or program sponsors before applying for visas. For more information, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.