The Office of Congressional Affairs serves as the single point of contact within CBP for all communications between CBP and Congress. OCA is committed to addressing any question or concern Members of Congress or their staffs may have related to CBP’s complex mission.
Michael J. Yeager, Assistant Commissioner
Kim M. Lowry, Deputy Assistant Commissioner
- Shannon McCully - Budget and Appropriations
- Damon Armeni - Border, Air & Marine Operations
- John Pickel - Trade Policy & Agriculture
- Stephanie Talton - Field Operations & Intelligence
- Alexis Fooshé - Strategy and Outreach
- Ben Andrews - Management and Communications
OCA is committed to ensuring Congress is kept informed of CBP’s complex policies, programs, and operations. To assist you, we have developed a special resource for the 114th Congress, which provides quick access to valuable information about CBP and information to support inquiries from your constituents.