Highway 90 West
Post Office Box 628
Sanderson, Texas 79848
Phone: (432) 345-2972
Fax: (432) 345-2609
History and Area of Responsibility
The Sanderson Station was first opened in 1924 and has operated as a Border Patrol station since that time.
The Sanderson Station is on the eastern edge of the Marfa Sector and borders the western edge of the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector. The Sanderson Station's area of responsibility consists of all of Terrell County, the southeast part of Brewster County and the southern part of Pecos County. The station's area encompasses approximately 3,000 square miles and 91 border miles between the U.S. and Mexico.