Privium for U.S. Citizens
What is Privium?
- Offers expedited clearance for travelers at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol for a fee.
- Citizens of the United States are eligible.
- Two options: A Basic program with fast lanes for border passage and security checks, and a Plus program that adds lounge access, priority parking, and business class check-in with 16 different airlines, even with an economy ticket.
- Please refer to the Privium website for more information.
To be eligible for BOTH Global Entry and Privium, U.S. citizens must be:
- Free of violations of U.S. or international laws, including customs, immigration, or agriculture laws
- A minimum height of 4'11" - the Privium iris scan is mounted at this height.
- A Global Entry member before applying to Privium.
How do U.S. citizens first apply for Global Entry?
- Apply Online: Complete a Global Online Enrollment System online application and pay the $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule an Interview: Once your application is reviewed, you will receive a message in your GOES account instructing you to schedule an interview at one of the Global Entry Enrollment Centers or at a temporary location designated for Global Entry interviews.
- Interview Determines Your Eligibility: A CBP officer will ask you questions, take your photo, and scan your fingerprints.
- Provide Identification: Bring your valid passport(s) and one other form of identification, such as a driver's license or ID card to the interview. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must present your permanent resident card.
November 23, 2015