2019 Trade Symposium
July 23-24, 2019
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is proud to announce that the 2019 Trade Symposium will be held on July 23-24, 2019 at the Marriott Marquis in Chicago, Illinois.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- The registration fee is $184.00 U.S. dollars. Registration must be completed on-line and payment must be made by credit card. Registrations will be confirmed and processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Requests for special needs should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kosher meals will not be available. Please send request for vegetarian meals or any ADA requirements to email@example.com
- Members of the press interested in covering the Trade Symposium should contact Kelly Cahalan with the CBP Office of Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Federal Employee Participation
- All Title 5 Executive Agency employees must follow travel and relocation policies, including those on temporary duty travel allowances. See Federal Travel Regulations, 41 C.F.R. §§ 301-11.18, 301-74.21 ( 41 C.F.R. §§ 301-11.18, 301-74.21 ). Employees eligible to receive per diem expenses must adjust their Meals & Incidental Expenses (M&IE) allowance to account for meals furnished by CBP.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please notify the Office of Trade Relations at email@example.com by or before Monday, July 15, 2019. Please include your full name and registration confirmation number and we will process your request.
All requests for cancellations/refunds must be submitted in writing and received no later than Monday, July 15, 2019 for a full refund.
CBP will follow the federal government operating status as indicated on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s website, including specifics for employees located in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. If the 2019 Trade Symposium is cancelled due to inclement weather, a natural disaster, or state of emergency, CBP will refund all registration fees within 14 days.
CBP has confirmed a hotel room block for the Trade Symposium: All arrangements and expenses for lodging are the responsibility of the attendee.
Chicago Marriott Marquis
2121 S Prairie Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
Book your room here: https://book.passkey.com/e/49941067
NOTE: The hotel room block is at $183. Hotel accommodations will be based on a first come first served availability and are subject to change.