2017 East Coast Trade Symposium
December 5-6, 2017
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is proud to announce that the 2017 East Coast Trade Symposium will be held on December 5-6, 2017 at the Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, GA.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- The registration fee for is $139.00 U.S. dollars. Registration must be made on-line at CBP.gov and payment must be made by credit card. Registrations will be confirmed and processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Requests for special needs should be addressed to email@example.com
- Members of the press interested in covering the Trade Symposium should contact the CBP Office of Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Federal Employee Participation
- All Title 5 Executive Agency employees must follow travel and relocation policies, including those on temporary duty travel allowances. See Federal Travel Regulations, 41 C.F.R. §§ 301-11.18, 301-74.21 ( 41 C.F.R. §§ 301-11.18, 301-74.21 ). Employees eligible to receive per diem expenses must adjust their Meals & Incidental Expenses (M&IE) allowance to account for meals furnished by CBP.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please notify the Office of Trade Relations at email@example.com by or before November 17, 2017. Please include your full name and registration confirmation number and we will then process your request.
All requests for cancellations/refunds must be submitted through the form provided and received no later than Friday, November 17, 2017 for a full refund.
CBP will follow the federal government operating status as indicated on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s website, including specifics for employees located in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area (OPM.gov). If the 2017 East Coast Trade Symposium is cancelled due to inclement weather, a natural disaster, or state of emergency, CBP will refund all registration fees within 14 days.
CBP has confirmed a hotel room block for the Trade Symposium: All arrangements and expenses for lodging are the responsibility of the attendees.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Center Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30303
Website: Room Reservation Link
Telephone: (404) 521-0000
NOTE: Please do not make reservations at the above-referenced hotel until you have received confirmation of your attendance. Hotel accommodations will be based on a first come first served availability and are subject to change. Booking for Lodging will close November 24th
2017 East Coast Trade Symposium Exhibits:
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Quota and Agriculture Branch
- Trade Remedy Law Enforcement Directorate
- Textiles and Trade Agreements
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Animal and Plant
- Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- IPR Center Homeland Security Investigations Immigration and Customs Enforcement
DID YOU KNOW?
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is proud to offer interviews to conditionally approved Global Entry applicants attending the 2017 East Coast Trade Symposium (ECTS). To apply for Global Entry, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you at the CBP 2017 East Coast Trade Symposium.