2018 Trade Symposium
August 14-15, 2018
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is proud to announce that the 2018 Trade Symposium will be held on August 14-15, 2018 at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, GA.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM! Room block available UNTIL JULY 31.
VIEW THE AGENDA!
- Mandatory Automated In-bond Processing Dialog: On Wednesday morning we will be holding the above breakout session from 9:45 AM to 11:15 AM in the Marquis Level meeting rooms M106 & M107. Please note that the room location in the agenda map that you will receive at the Symposium is incorrectly labeled. The In-bond Dialog will only be held once, as indicated above. If you choose to attend, please review the "Automated In-bond Processing Business Process Document, Public Version 1.0 - August 8, 2018." Please come prepared to participate in this interactive breakout session. We value your input and would like to hear your comments regarding automated in-bond processing and the above referenced document.
- Who's who at the Partner Government Agency Drop in Session? View agencies attending and representative bios.
- Join us in the Exhibit Hall! See the booth list.
- Questions about ACE Reports? Visit the ACE booth in the exhibit hall for assistance. You will have an opportunity for hands-on interaction via your portal account.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection is proud to offer interviews to conditionally approved Global Entry applicants attending the 2018 Trade Symposium. To apply for Global Entry, please click here.
- The registration fee is $139.00 U.S. dollars. Registration must be made on-line at CBP.gov and payment must be made by credit card. Registrations will be confirmed and processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Requests for special needs should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Kosher meals will not be available. Please send request for vegetarian meals or any ADA requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members of the press interested in covering the Trade Symposium should contact Gregory Moore with the CBP Office of Public Affairs at email@example.com.
New this year! One-on-one discussion with the Centers of Excellence & Expertise
You will have the opportunity to conduct a one-on-one discussion with leadership from the Center of your choice. Center selection must be made during online registration. Your appointment time will be scheduled during onsite check-in. *Space is limited to 25 appointments per Center.
U.S. Federal Employee Participation
- All Title 5 Executive Agency employees must follow travel and relocation policies, including those on temporary duty travel allowances. See Federal Travel Regulations, 41 C.F.R. §§ 301-11.18, 301-74.21 ( 41 C.F.R. §§ 301-11.18, 301-74.21 ). Employees eligible to receive per diem expenses must adjust their Meals & Incidental Expenses (M&IE) allowance to account for meals furnished by CBP.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please notify the Office of Trade Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org by or before July 31, 2018. Please include your full name and registration confirmation number and we will process your request.
All requests for cancellations/refunds must be submitted in writing and received no later than Tuesday, July 31, 2018 for a full refund.
CBP will follow the federal government operating status as indicated on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s website, including specifics for employees located in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area (OPM.gov). If the 2018 Trade Symposium is canceled due to inclement weather, a natural disaster, or state of emergency, CBP will refund all registration fees within 14 days.
Lodging -- Room block available UNTIL JULY 31!
CBP has confirmed a hotel room block for the Trade Symposium: All arrangements and expenses for lodging are the responsibility of the attendee.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Center Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30303
Website: Room Reservation Link
Telephone: (404) 521-0000
NOTE: Please do not make reservations at the above-referenced hotel until you have received confirmation of your attendance. Hotel accommodations will be based on a first come first served availability and are subject to change.