"Entry Summary" refers to the documentation necessary to enable U.S. Customs and Border Protection to assess duties, collect statistics, and determine whether other requirements of law have been met.
- 232 Tariffs on Aluminum and Steel
- ACE Entry Summary Process and Policy
- CBP Form 7501 "Entry Summary"
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- Entry Summary Cancellations/Revocations
- Post Summary Correction
- Public Laws Impacting Trade
- Remote Location Filing
- Temporary Importation Under Bond
Locate Port Information
CBP provides security and facilitation operations at 328 ports of entry throughout the country. Use this interactive map to find information specific to air, sea and land entries.