All continuous and single transaction bonds are the responsibility of CBP's Office of Finance, Revenue Division. All new bond applications should be submitted directly to the Surety Bonds & Accounts Team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Port personnel are no longer involved in the processing of new bonds.
- CBP Form 5106 - Importer ID Input Record
- Freeze Program
- Naming Conventions – Email Subject Line Instructions on how the subject line should be displayed for all emails submitted to email@example.com.
- Current Bond Formulas
- CBP Form 301 - Customs Bond
- CBP Form 301A Addendum to CBP Form 301
- Paperless Bonds Process - Read about current information and procedures regarding Paperless Bonds in the Office of Finance, Revenue Division.
Centralized Filing of All Continuous Bonds
Insufficient Bonds Information - Read about current issues and procedures impacting insufficient continuous bonds in the Office of Finance, Revenue Division.
News and Developments - Continuous Bonds - Read about current issues and procedures impacting continuous bond processing in the Office of Finance, Revenue Division.
Inactive or Voided Importer Record FAQs - Assistance with voided importer records.