Bond Centralization Program
All continuous and single transaction bonds are the responsibility of CBP's Office of Finance, Revenue Division. All new bond applications should be submitted directly to the Surety Bonds & Accounts Team via email to email@example.com. Port personnel are no longer involved in the processing of new bonds.
- CBP Form 5106 - Importer ID Input Record
- Freeze Program
- Naming Conventions – Email Subject Line Instructions on how the subject line should be displayed for all emails submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Bond Formulas
- CBP Form 301 - Customs Bond
- CBP Form 301A Addendum to CBP Form 301
- Paperless Bonds Process - Read about current information and procedures regarding Paperless Bonds in the Office of Finance, Revenue Division.
Centralized Filing of All Continuous Bonds
Insufficient Bonds Information - Read about current issues and procedures impacting insufficient continuous bonds in the Office of Finance, Revenue Division.
News and Developments - Continuous Bonds - Read about current issues and procedures impacting continuous bond processing in the Office of Finance, Revenue Division.