ACE and Automated Systems
ACE Portal Modernization is underway!
CBP recently began a transition of ACE Portal functionality to a modernized platform.
For more information, please visit the ACE Portal Modernization webpage!
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility. CBP Trade applies expertise, technology, and automation to create streamlined and efficient processes to facilitate the global exchange of safe and legitimate goods.
Please visit the ACE Transaction Details page for full details on ACE transmission requirements.
|Training & Support|
What's New with ACE
Upcoming ACE Deployments: ACE Development and Deployment Schedule
- Global Business Identifier - Cargo Release Only
- Vessel Agent Account Type & Vessel Entrance and Clearance System (VECS)
- ACE Portal Modernization - Phase 2
Recent ACE Deployments:
- Collections - Release 2
- Real Time Automated Surety Interface (ASI)
- ACE Realizing the Single Window - Infographic cataloging the results of the Single Window.
- ACE Trade Resources Document - This one page document outlines the resources available to the trade to answer questions or address concerns. It is also posted on the ACE Support Page.
- ACE Portal Benefits Flyer- This one page document outlines the benefits of the ACE Portal for users.
- Truck Manifest QR Code Specifications Guide
ACE User Satisfaction Survey Results:
- View results for Trade ACE user satisfaction survey here. New!
- ACE Basics
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how ACE works and how to get started on your transition to ACE.
- ACE Basics Portal Account
This one-page infographic provides an overview of an ACE Portal account, structures and user types.
- ACE Basics DIS
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how the Document Image System (DIS) works and how to transmit to ACE.
Single source for information about the Single Window, ACE capabilities and benefits; all in one location.
- ACE Schedule
Want to know the latest on a capability you’ve been waiting for? Take a look at our latest schedule for details on when we will be building and releasing capabilities.