ACE and Automated Systems
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility.
Please visit the ACE Transaction Details page for full details on ACE transmission requirements.
|Training & Support|
Upcoming ACE Enhancements:
- Updates to Reports Capabilities (September 12, 2018)
- Absolute Quota Information Notice (May 31, 2018)
- Coffee Imported into Puerto Rico Information Notice (April 28, 2018)
Previous ACE Deployment G Updates:
- ACE Deployment G, Reports Information Notice
- ACE Deployment G, Release 2 (September 16, 2017)
- ACE Deployment G, Release 3A (December 9, 2017)
- ACE Deployment G, Release 3B (January 6, 2018)
- ACE Deployment G, Release 4 (February 24, 2018)
- ACE Basics
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how ACE works and how to get started on your transition to ACE.
- ACE Basics Portal Account
This one-page infographic provides an overview of an ACE Portal account, structures and user types.
- ACE Basics DIS
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how the Document Image System (DIS) works and how to transmit to ACE.
Single source for information about the Single Window, ACE capabilities and benefits; all in one location.
- ACE Schedule
Want to know the latest on a capability you’ve been waiting for? Take a look at our latest schedule for details on when we will be building and releasing capabilities.
- ACE Monthly Trade Update
This is a monthly update on ACE for the Trade.