ACE and Automated Systems
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the primary system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility. Through ACE as the Single Window, manual processes are streamlined and automated, paper is being eliminated, and the trade community is able to more easily and efficiently comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
CBP is working to complete the final deployment of core trade processing capabilities in ACE. Please visit ACE Transaction Details page for full details on ACE transmission requirements, and for details on Partner Government Agency efforts please see the PGA Integration section of our ACE Features page.
|Training & Support|
ACE Deployment G Updates
ACE Deployment G will be the final deployment of ACE core trade processing capabilities. CBP will deploy using a phased approach over three releases between September 2017 and February 2018.
Deployment Support Calls:
- CBP’s Trade Transformation Office will host a daily support call from February 26, 2018 to March 2, 2018 between 2:00 PM ET and 3:00 PM ET to answer questions related to the February 24th deployment.
- CBP’s Office of Trade, Trade Policy and Programs office will also host a daily Drawback support call from February 26, 2018 to March 2, 2018 between 3:00 PM ET and 4:00 PM ET to answer questions related to Drawback.
The current deployment schedule is as follows:
ACE Deployment G, Release 4 (February 24, 2018)
- Removal of Blanket Flagging
- Expanding Processing Ports
- Entry Type 09
- ACE Core Drawback and Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act (TFTEA) Drawback
- TFTEA Drawback Provisions
- Accelerated Payment
- Entry Type 47
- Weekly Processing
- Temporary Importations Under Bond (TIB) Extensions
- Other Functionality
- Cuban ABI Entries
- eBond Updates
- Drawback Bond Decrementation
- Continuous Bond Sufficiency
- Additional Resources: Drawback FAQs and Reconciliation FAQs.
- ACE Deployment G, Reports Information Notice
- ACE Deployment G, Release 2 (September 16, 2017)
- ACE Deployment G, Release 3A (December 9, 2017)
- ACE Deployment G, Release 3B (January 6, 2018)
ACE Business Rules
CBP has released two documents that outline the processes, procedures and policy associated with ACE Cargo Release (Entries) and Entry Summary. They can be accessed through the following links: cargo release or entry summaries.
ACE Reports Training Videos
CBP has released 11 videos to support ACE reports capabilities. The videos cover topics from setting preferences, running reports, and customizing reports from scratch.
- ACE Basics
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how ACE works and how to get started on your transition to ACE.
- ACE Basics Portal Account
This one-page infographic provides an overview of an ACE Portal account, structures and user types.
- ACE Basics DIS
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how the Document Image System (DIS) works and how to transmit to ACE.
Single source for information about the Single Window, ACE capabilities and benefits; all in one location.
- ACE Schedule
Want to know the latest on a capability you’ve been waiting for? Take a look at our latest schedule for details on when we will be building and releasing capabilities.
- Single Window Realization
This provides and overview of results achieved by realizing the Single Window.
- ACE Monthly Trade Update
This is a monthly update on ACE for the Trade.