ACE and Automated Systems
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the primary system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility. Through ACE as the Single Window, manual processes are streamlined and automated, paper is being eliminated, and the trade community is able to more easily and efficiently comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
CBP is working to complete the final deployment of core trade processing capabilities in ACE. Please visit ACE Transaction Details page for full details on ACE transmission requirements, and for details on Partner Government Agency efforts please see the PGA Integration section of our ACE Features page.
|Training & Support|
ACE Deployment G Updates
ACE Deployment G will be the final deployment of ACE core trade processing capabilities. CBP will deploy using a phased approach over three releases between September 2017 and February 2018. The current deployment schedule is as follows:
- ACE Deployment G, Release 2 (September 16, 2017) – Non-ABI Entry Summary/Lineless (for CBP only), Reject/Cancellation Entry Summary UI Update (for CBP only), Duty Deferral, and Importer Security Filing (ISF)
- ACE Deployment G, Release 3A (December 9, 2017) – e214 (electronic Foreign Trade Zone admission), Manufacturer ID Creation, and Statement Reports available for testing
- ACE Deployment G, Release 3B (January 6, 2017) – Statements
- ACE Deployment G, Release 4 (February 24, 2018) – Reconciliation, ACE Core Drawback and Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act (TFTEA) Drawback, Liquidation and Automated Surety Interface (ASI)
- ACE Deployment G, Reports Information Notice
ACE Business Rules
CBP has released two documents that outline the processes, procedures and policy associated with ACE Cargo Release (Entries) and Entry Summary. They can be accessed through the following links: cargo release or entry summaries.
ACE Reports Training Videos
CBP has released 11 videos to support ACE reports capabilities. The videos cover topics from setting preferences, running reports, and customizing reports from scratch.
- ACE Basics
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how ACE works and how to get started on your transition to ACE.
- ACE Basics Portal Account
This one-page infographic provides an overview of an ACE Portal account, structures and user types.
- ACE Basics DIS
This one-page infographic provides an overview of how the Document Image System (DIS) works and how to transmit to ACE.
Single source for information about the Single Window, ACE capabilities and benefits; all in one location.
- ACE Schedule
Want to know the latest on a capability you’ve been waiting for? Take a look at our latest schedule for details on when we will be building and releasing capabilities.
- Single Window Realization
This provides and overview of results achieved by realizing the Single Window.
- ACE November Monthly Trade Update
This a monthly update covering the latest news on ACE, ACE Portal Accounts and Resource Reminders and Tips.