User Fee Advisory Committee Members Named
WASHINGTON — U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Acting Commissioner Thomas Winkowski announced on Friday the appointment of a new CBP User Fee Advisory Committee. The Committee advises the Commissioner of CBP on issues related to trade and immigration user fees, port staffing levels, and inspectional services.
The committee members represent the trade and travel industries that pay a customs, immigration, or agriculture user fee. The CBP User Fee Advisory Committee members are:
- Ajith Pillai, American Airlines
- Colleen Blume, Delta Air Lines
- Andres Hirschfeld, United Airlines
- Adam Schless, JetBlue Airways Corporation
- Barbara Kostuk, Airlines for America
- Cyriel Kronenburg, International Air Transport Association
- Matthew Cornelius, Airports Council International–North America
- Jonathan Grella, U.S. Travel Association
- James Phillips, Canadian/American Border Trade Alliance
- Bradley Rubinstein, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Gina Marie Lindsey, Los Angeles World Airports
- Byford Treanor, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Rosemarie Andolino, Chicago Department of Aviation
- Darrell Bryan, Clipper Navigation, Inc.
- Norm Schenk, UPS
- Miguel Perez, Ryder Integrated Logistics
- Lisa Schimmelpfenning, Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
The new committee members will serve until June 2015.