Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge Closures
OGDENSBURG, N.Y. – U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will be temporarily-suspending nightly operations at the Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge Port of Entry due to construction and repairs to the deck plating on the bridge.
Beginning June 6, the Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge Port of Entry will be closed nightly, from Sunday through Thursday, during the hours of 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. This reduction of hours will continue to October 16.
There will be no overnight closures on the following holidays:
- Canada Day - July 5, 2021
- Independence Day - July 5, 2021
- Labor Day - September 6, 2021
- Canada Thanksgiving Day - October 10, 2021
- Columbus Day - October 10, 2021
CBP operates two nearby border crossings as an alternative method to facilitate cross-border traffic.
- Massena Port of Entry – is approximately 47 miles away and operates 24/7.
- Thousand Islands Bridge – is located approximately 33 miles away in Alexandria Bay and operates 24/7.
Additional information is available on the Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority website at: https://www.ogdensport.com
For additional information continue to follow us on Twitter @CBPBuffalo and @DFOBuffalo