Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge Closures
OGDENSBURG, N.Y. – U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will be temporarily-suspending nightly operations at the Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge Port of Entry due to construction and repairs to the deck plating on the bridge.
Beginning June 6, the Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge Port of Entry will be closed nightly, from Sunday through Thursday, during the hours of 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. This reduction of hours will continue to October 16.
There will be no overnight closures on the following holidays:
- Canada Day - July 5, 2021
- Independence Day - July 5, 2021
- Labor Day - September 6, 2021
- Canada Thanksgiving Day - October 10, 2021
- Columbus Day - October 10, 2021
CBP operates two nearby border crossings as an alternative method to facilitate cross-border traffic.
- Massena Port of Entry – is approximately 47 miles away and operates 24/7.
- Thousand Islands Bridge – is located approximately 33 miles away in Alexandria Bay and operates 24/7.
Additional information is available on the Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority website at: https://www.ogdensport.com
For additional information continue to follow us on Twitter @CBPBuffalo and @DFOBuffalo
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between official ports of entry. CBP is charged with securing the borders of the United States while enforcing hundreds of laws and facilitating lawful trade and travel.