Laredo Sector Border Patrol Honors November’s Youth of the Month
Laredo, Texas – Celebrating 30 years, The United States Border Patrol Laredo Sector has been recognizing outstanding high school seniors. Youth of the Month Recipients for November were announced at a beautiful ceremony at Hector J. Garcia Early College High School. The Laredo Sector Border Patrol presented seniors from 11 Laredo high schools with the prestigious Youth of the Month Award.
The Border Patrol Youth of the Month program has recognized Laredo’s top high school seniors for 30 years. Together, with the collaboration of program partners, one student is selected each month from the Laredo-area high schools as Border Patrol Youth of the Month. At the end of the school year, 11 Youth of the Month recipients are considered for the prestigious Border Patrol Youth of the Year award.
November Youth of the Month Recipients:
- Dr. Leonides G. Cigarroa High School- Rebekah Nadine Meza
- Harmony Science Academy- Sarah Olivera
- Hector J. Garcia Early College High School- Rebecca N. Harrison
- John B. Alexander High School- Amanda B. Ramirez
- J.W. Nixon High School- Maegan Yeary
- Lyndon B. Johnson High School- Luis Alexis Juarez
- R&T Martin High School- Blanca Margarita Molina
- St. Augustine High School- Alan Gamboa
- Texas Academy of International and STEM Studies- Brittney Barajas
- United High School- Andrea Flores
- United South High School- Lorena Montiel