Customs and Border Protection is Hosting Hiring Workshops for Philadelphia Officer Positions
June Workshops held in PA, Delaware and West Virginia
PHILADELPHIA – U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is hiring men and women to serve as officers in the Area Port of Philadelphia, which includes Philadelphia International Airport and the seaport environment.
To help potential candidates with the application process, CBP is hosting a series of free hiring workshops throughout the region. Those wishing to attend should register to attend by using the links following their preferred location.
- June 17; 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.; Martinsburg, W.V. Workforce Development Center, 200 Viking Way, Martinsburg, WV 25401. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/customs-and-border-protection-educational-hiring-seminar-tickets-62932411537
- June 18; 9 a.m., 12 noon, and 3 p.m.; Robert Morris University-Pittsburgh, 6001 University Blvd, Moon Township, PA 15108. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/us-customs-and-border-protection-educational-hiring-seminar-tickets-63003315613
- June 21; 9 a.m., 12 noon, and 3 p.m.; Philadelphia International Airport, Div of Aviation - Human Resources Offices, Terminal E - 3rd, Training Conference Room, Philadelphia, PA. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/us-customs-and-border-protection-educational-hiring-seminar-tickets-63231767920
- June 24; 9 a.m., 12 noon, and 3 p.m.; Wilmington CBP Office, 908 New Churchman’s Rd, Suite C, New Castle, DE 19720. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/us-customs-and-border-protection-educational-hiring-seminar-tickets-63082898648z
- June 25; 10 a.m.; Pennsylvania CareerLink Berks County, 1920 Kutztown Rd, Suite F, Reading, PA 19604. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-us-customs-and-border-protection-educational-hiring-seminar-tickets-63282181709
- June 26; 9 a.m., 12 noon; and 3 p.m.; Harrisburg CBP Office, 1215 Manor Dr. Suite 301, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/us-customs-and-border-protection-educational-hiring-seminar-tickets-63084081185
Interested candidates should apply today. This opportunity closes June 30.
“Customs and Border Protection continues to seek men and women willing to accept the daunting challenge of protecting our nation’s security while facilitating lawful international trade and travel. If you feel you have what it takes, apply today to join our team,” said Casey Durst, CBP’s Director of Field Operations in Baltimore. “CBP is offering opportunities for potential applicants to speak with CBP recruiters at several events throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia. If you are interested in a career that is rewarding and allows you to serve your country, register for a hiring workshop today!”
CBP’s primary mission is to facilitate international trade and travel while keeping terrorists and weapons of terror out of the United States. CBP officers also enforce customs, immigration, and agricultural laws, and prevent the illegal trafficking of humans, narcotics and other contraband into the U.S.
For local recruiting questions, contact Baltimorefirstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit CBP Careers for information on other career opportunities. Follow @CBPJobs on Twitter for the latest news on hiring events near your town. Learn more about what CBP accomplished during "A Typical Day" in 2018.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between official ports of entry. CBP is charged with securing the borders of the United States while enforcing hundreds of laws and facilitating lawful trade and travel.