U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is modernizing the Automated Commercial Environment Secure Data Portal (ACE Portal) over multiple phases in 2022 and 2023. The modernization effort will entail the transition of existing functionality to an upgraded platform, offering easier use and better performance. The ACE Portal offers users real-time access to trade data through features such as ACE Reports, ACE account management, and electronic communication with CBP and Partner Government Agencies (PGA).
|Video Tutorial: How to Get Started in the Modernized ACE Portal|
|Spanish-language version: Como iniciar en el portal de ACE modernizado|
|Need to change your ACE Portal trade Account Owner?
See "How do I change my Account Owner (AO)?" in the FAQs.
ACE Portal Modernization Schedule
CBP will modernize the ACE Portal over four phases. Below is a notional schedule for the transition of the ACE Portal functionality:
- New Login Page
- New Home Page
- Account View/Edit (Limited)
- Retire Legacy ACE Portal Login Page
- Updates to the References tab and other ACE application access points, including a launch button to the migrated Arriving/Exporting In-bonds user interface
- References Tab Updates
- Edit Functionality for Account Data for All Account Types
- In-bond Authorization
- User Provisioning/Access
- Cross-account Access
- Document upload/management functionality for Facilities/Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ)
- Blanket Declarations
- Vessel Agent New Account Type
- Conveyance Template Upload
- Change History