CBP offers employees the opportunity to request an annuity estimate within the agency. Please see the instructions below to get started:
- Information submitted on this site is secured and only available to you and selected RABAS employees.
- This online tool is only for CBP employees within two years of retirement. You are able to request a retirement annuity estimate that will outline your service, salary history, and current benefits. Using this information RABAS will prepare a retirement annuity estimate for you. All other employees please contact RABAS via the Retirement and Benefits Portal.
- Please be sure to complete all required information in asterisks accurately (First Name, Last Name, Email, SSN, etc.) to ensure correct access of your personnel records and delivery of your estimate.
- When completing the Retirement Date box, please enter a proposed date within 2 years of this request. If not, we recommend you check the earliest date box.
- Once the retirement estimate request form is completed, please be sure to click Submit your Retirement Estimate Request located on the top left corner of the annuity estimate page.
- Every employee is limited to one annuity estimate request every 365 days.
- Note: Once your request has been submitted, you should receive a confirmation of request via email.