Whether you’re in crisis or are just looking for help for a friend or family member, there are organizations who offer helpline services to help you deal with a variety of immediate concerns, from crisis situations and domestic violence, to rape and substance abuse. Many of these helplines provide 24/7, free and confidential support and can help you with whatever level of assistance you need.
- CBP Employee Assistance Program: 1-800-755-7002
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1