2021 Virtual Benefits Fair
The 2021 Virtual Benefits Fair (VBF) will run through Monday, December 13 to coincide with the Federal Benefits Open Season. The fair provides one convenient online location for you to chat with carriers, review 2022 plan details, attend webinars, and access resources to help you make the best decisions regarding your benefits.
Register now to access the VBF and take advantage of this year's features.
- Live Chat sessions are scheduled for November 12, November 19, December 1, and December 8.
- Register for upcoming webinars or view on-demand recordings of prior webinars and chat sessions.
- Learn more about benefits programs such as Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB), Federal Employee Dental and Vision Program (FEDVIP), and flexible spending accounts (FSAFEDS).
- Find out what changes are coming to 2022 plans and how your FEHB and FEDVIP benefits may be impacted.
- Check out the FSAFEDS exhibit for overviews on Health Care, Dependent Care, and Limited Expense FSAs; updated list of eligible expenses; and automated tools for reimbursements and claim submissions.
- Visit virtual vendor booths to find out about incentive programs, plan updates, and premium rates for 2022.