US flag Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

Home >> Forms

BPA - Change to Lower Grade Form

Document Posting Date: 
July 10, 2017

Due to your status as a current federal employee, you are required to complete the Change to Lower Grade form if you are accepting an entry-level job that may initiate a change to lower grade personnel action.

Last modified: 
July 10, 2017