Are You Eligible?
U.S. citizens, U.S. lawful permanent residents, Canadian citizens, Canadian lawful permanent residents and Mexican nationals are eligible for Free and Secure Trade (FAST) membership.
You must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver's license.
Reasons for Ineligibility
You may not be eligible for participation in the FAST program if you:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges or outstanding warrants (to include driving under the influence);
- Have a criminal conviction for which you received a pardon from any country;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state or local law enforcement agency;
- Have been denied for the purchase of a firearm;
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation; or
- Fail to meet other requirements of the FAST Commercial Driver Program.