Agriculture Specialist Duty Locations
The Office of Field Operations staffs over 300 land, air, and sea ports of entry throughout the United States, in addition to several pre-clearance duty stations overseas. CBP hires Agriculture Specialists to locations based on mission need, though Agriculture Specialists may have the opportunity to change duty locations after a period of time. Locations that CBP is currently hiring for are located on job announcements posted to USAJobs.
Incumbents may be rotated between assignments and duty locations. Applicants may choose one of several hiring regions and must be willing to accept any location within that region.
- Florida – State of Florida
- Northeast15 – States of: New York, Vermont, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maine, Pennsylvania and New Jersey; Locations in New York: Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, Alexandria Bay, Champlain and Ogdensburg; Region includes: Queens, New York City, JFK, and Newark, NJ
- Central Southeast – States of: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and Kentucky; Region includes: Baltimore International Airport
- Northwest – States of: Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota and Minnesota
- Southwest – States of: Arizona, New Mexico and Texas and parts of California; Region includes: Andrade, Calexico, Otay Mesa, San Ysidro, Tecate and San Bernardino, CA
- Midwest – States of: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan and Missouri
- West Coast – States of: Oregon, Utah and parts of California; Region includes: San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Los Angeles and Long Beach, CA
- Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands – Locations in Puerto Rico: San Juan and San Juan International Airport; Locations in VI: Charlotte Amalie, St Croix and St Thomas, VI
For a full list of Office of Field Operations (OFO) duty locations, click the links below.