CBP is Hiring IT Specialists!
As the largest Information Technology (IT) organization in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Information and Technology (OIT) plays a vital role in protecting and supporting U.S. national security and prosperity. We are uniquely positioned to support the front lines in an ever-changing and challenging security environment where technology will accelerate mission results.
The Office of Information and Technology is an inclusive workforce, sharing in the common goal of safety and security for our communities and are looking for future leaders to join our team!
Our area or responsibility is wide, with multiple opportunities located throughout the contiguous United States. Currently, we are actively searching for talented candidates to fill future roles as IT Specialists (Network) in California and North Dakota.
Typical duties of an IT Specialist (Network) include, but are not limited to:
- Tests, installs, configures, and maintains networks including hardware (servers, hubs, bridges, switches, and routers) and software that permit information sharing and transmission.
- Planning, designing, developing, and integrating network systems consistent with network infrastructures;
- Analyzing issues involving the local computer network and making recommendations; and testing and optimizing systems, networks, and data functionality.
Pay and Benefits
The open solicitation for Portal, ND has an advertised salary range of: $64,009.00 to $99,741.00 / Per Year
The open solicitation for San Francisco, CA has an advertised salary range of: $78,081 to $121,668 / Per Year
For more information on the benefits included with this position, please visit https://www.cbp.gov/careers/new-employee-resources/benefits
How to Apply?
You can apply for the position of Information Technology Specialist (Network) by accessing the links below. This posting will be available from March 23 to March 27.
- San Francisco, CA: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562786200
- Portal, ND: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562944100
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is an equal opportunity employer.