Join Air and Marine Operations
COVID-19 Notification: CBP is still hiring! We are working diligently to bring personnel on board as efficiently as possible. Thank you for your continued interest in a career serving CBP.
There are 3 ways to apply for the Air Interdiction Agent (Pilot) position:
- Via our new Exclusive Direct Hire AIA announcement here or copy/paste in your browser: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561419000.
- Via www.airlineapps.com – click on AMO’s banner on the homepage and follow site instructions!
- By email directly with an AMO Recruiter- please email the following documents to: CBP_AMO_RECRUITING@CBP.DHS.GOV.
- Aviation Resume (include total time, PIC, instrument, and night flight hours. Must also include professional work experience as a pilot with employment dates.)
- Completed AIA Application Checklist. Please email CBP_AMO_RECRUITING@CBP.DHS.GOV for a copy)
- If previous, current, or retired military, a copy of your latest DD-214 (member 2 or 4 only). Active duty applicants need to submit a Statement of Service.
If you are an O-4 or higher active duty retiree - under 5 U.S.C. 2018, veteran, disable veteran; preference eligible, retired members of the armed forces are not included in the definition of preference eligible, unless they are a disabled veteran or they retired below the grade of O-4 or its equivalent. If you have any service connected VA disability rating (even 0%), please include a copy of VA disability letter.