The Office of Congressional Affairs serves as the single point of contact within CBP for all communications between CBP and Congress. OCA is committed to addressing any question or concern Members of Congress or their staff may have related to CBP’s complex mission.
Pete Ladowicz, Assistant Commissioner
Kim M. Lowry, Deputy Assistant Commissioner
- Vacant - Budget and Appropriations
- Mike Robinson - Border, Air & Marine Operations
- John Pickel - Trade Policy & Agriculture
- Jennifer Sava (A) - Field Operations & Intelligence
- Robert Andrews - Management and Communications
OCA is committed to ensuring Congress is kept informed of CBP’s complex policies, programs, and operations. To assist you, we have developed a special resource for the 115th Congress, which provides quick access to valuable information about CBP and information to support inquiries from your constituents.
- CBP Access: A Newsletter for Members of Congress and Staff
- References and Reports
- News and Events
- CBP's Operational Implementation of the President's Executive Order: Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States