How do I report?
Arrivals may be made at the location below. Call the phone number below in advance of your arrival to receive specific reporting instructions:
For Reporting Instructions Call:
(830) 774-4345 (10:00a.m.-6:00p.m.)
(830) 703-2151 (after hours)
What information do I have to have when I call?
Vessel masters must have the following information available:
- name, date of birth and citizenship of all persons on board (including passport number);
- Name of the boat and/or boat registration number;
- CBP user fee decal number (if 30 feet or longer);
- Homeport and current location; and
- Return contact number.
877 TX Spur 349
Del Rio, TX 78840