Whether you are a small vessel or private flyer, there are processes and procedures that you need to following when arriving to and departing from the United States.
Operators of small vessels arriving in the United States from a foreign port of place are required to report their arrival to CBP immediately.
- Pleasure Boat Reporting Requirements
- Pleasure Boat Requirements by Location
- Small Vessel Report System (SVRS)
- Outlying Area Reporting Station (OARS)
- Canadian Border Boat Landing (I-68) Program
- NEXUS Program Description
- Visa Waiver Program
Private aircraft pilots must adhere to specific requirements when arriving and departing the United States.
Preclearance for General Aviation